Should you be interested in purchasing one of our vehicles, the procedure is as follows:
1. We will send you a quote as rates fluctuate daily due to the exchange rate.
2. Once you have accepted the quote, full payment is to be made for both the car and the shipping costs.
3. A Police Clearance certificate and a Microdot certificate is obtained.
4. We apply for the export permit, using our customs exporters code & SARS tax clearance certificate.
5. The vehicle/s are delivered by road transport to the warehouse at the port of departure.
(We normally use Port Elizabeth, but Cape Town & Durban are other options).
6. The vehicles are shipped in the safety of their own 20′ or 40′ containers.
7. There will be clearing costs at port of destination. We can recommend a clearing agent for you to use to handle this.
8. Transit time in a container is +- 3 weeks to most European ports.
9. Total loss insurance is optional, but recommended at 0.5% of the costs of vehicle & shipping costs.
Shipping of one car to Europe in 20ft container =Approximately R50,000
For two cars 40ft container = Approximately R65,000
Please note these rates fluctuate daily due to the weak ZAR.
This cost includes road transport to the docks in Port Elizabeth.
Please contact Jennie Frost for your shipping requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org.